The Atrium MB Method
This is a complex initial interview with the Client to identify objectives, needs, risk profile, level of trust, and mutual fit. This includes an in-depth conversation with the President of Atrium MB. No obligations, only opportunities.
2. Portfolio assessment
This is done upon Client’s request and it is a required, essential step in assessing current needs and future opportunities.
This includes the design of a full package of recommendations and solutions for each set dimension and asset type. Short, medium, and long-term horizons.
4. Modus operandi
This phase defines Atrium MB’s mandate, sets mutual expectations, establishes performance criteria, and clear protocols for communications, reporting, and control. Implementation of the agreed plan follows.
MB’s Top 12 Pieces of Life Advice
- Give your wealth meaning to benefit yourself and your loved ones.
- Be careful with concentrating risk. Diversify.
- Finance unforeseen expenditures from revenues.
- Build your wealth cautiously through safe, carefully thought-out investments for the long term.
- Plan in advance the transfer of your wealth.
- Pay attention to both tangible (land, bonds, cash, etc.) and intangible assets (patents, trademarks, etc.).
- Rely on trusted advisors to protect your future. It is an essential and highly complex, multidisciplinary field. Do not make mistakes by thinking you know it all.
- Protect your family’s fortune by protecting the future of the next generations. Help plan their education and support their professional path.
- Deploy a range of insurance products that fit your needs.
- Be kind. Donate, sponsor, finance dreams.
- Fiscal optimization is never and nowhere a crime.
- Abide always by all laws.